PhD in Neuropharmacology by the Institute of Biomedical Sciences at USP.
For 25 years, she has been a professor and researcher at the Faculty of Medical Sciences of Santa Casa de São Paulo, where she is the creator and coordinator of the Post-Graduation in Neuroscience and the Sustained Future of People and Organizations and the Post-Graduation in Neuroscience Applied to Education. She teaches classes on the functioning of the nervous system and its relations with the mind and human behavior.
She is CEO and founding partner of Ilumne Consultoria, which offers professionals and companies a new way of thinking about People Management, Leadership and High Performance.
She is a founding partner of Educação Inédita that presents the educational market with a new way of thinking about education from the perspective of Neuroscience, both for teachers, as well as school maintainers, students, parents and caregivers.
In 2019, she launched her first book available in Portuguese “Uma viagem pelo Cérebro: a via rápida para entender neurociência”.
She has consulted and lectured at companies such as Petrobras, John Deere, Honda, Braskem, Suzano, Itaú Unibanco, Bradesco, Ambev, Votorantim, Kroton, Medtronic, Novartis, Rhodia, Correios, INPE, Hays, São Paulo State Government, Dow Chemistry, Morumbi School, Faber Castell, AstraZeneca, Roche, Medtronic, Uniquímica, Supera Method, Mattos Filho, Network, Boticário Group, SICREDI, AlmapBBDO, DM9, Thermomechanics, ABRH-SP, ABRH-RJ, APRH-Sorocaba, TRE-MG , TRET, ABRH-RS, among others.
- KLEINMAN, A. ; TIEPPO, C.A. ; FLOREZ, Gabriela Moutinho ; FELÍCIO, Luciano Freitas ; NASELLO, Antonia Gladys . Rapidly induced dopaminergic supersensitivity: D1/D2 receptor participation and its prevention by an MAO-inhibitor.. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior, v. 85, p. 592-600, 2006. Citações:1
- TIEPPO, C.A.; NASELLO, Antonia Gladys ; FELÍCIO, Luciano Freitas . Cholecystokinin modulation of apomorphine - or amphetamine - induced stereotypy in rats: opposite effects. Peptides (New York, N.Y. 1980), v. 22, n.8, p. 1291-1298, 2001. Citações:7|8
- Costa, L.L.S ; Navas, A. L. P. G. P. ; Oliveira, C.C.C ; Carvalho, K. H. P. ; Silva, H.R. ; Lopes, C. ; TIEPPO, C.A. . Avaliação da memória operacional fonológica e impulsividade de usuários de drogas atendidos em um centro de atenção integrada à saúde mental. Revista CEFAC (Impresso), v. 100, p. 100, 2011.
- TIEPPO, C.A.; FERREIRA, F S ; SASSATANI, A. S. ; FELÍCIO, Luciano Freitas ; NASELLO, Antonia Gladys . Opposite modulation of apomorphine- or amphetamine-induced stereotypy by antagonists of CCK receptors. European Journal of Pharmacology, v. 387, p. 189-196, 2000. Citações:13|14
- TIEPPO, C.A.; NASELLO, Antonia Gladys ; FELÍCIO, Luciano Freitas . Modulation of apomorphine-induced stereotyped behavior by cholecystokinin. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, v. 21, p. 683-695, 1997. Citações:14|14
- NASELLO, Antonia Gladys ; SASSATANI, Alexandre S ; FERREIRA, F S ; FELÍCIO, Luciano Freitas ; TIEPPO, C.A. . Modulation of sudden darkness of apomorphine-induced behavioral responses. Physiology & Behavior, v. 78, p. 521-528, 2003. Citações:16|16
See All Faculty