Corporate Culture • Strategy & Transformation • Human Potential
“Ozioma Egwuonwu is a Singularity University expert in Corporate Culture, Human Potential, Strategy & Transformation. She is an internationally celebrated strategist, scholar, and expert in Transformational Strategy and systems change.
Ozioma is Chief Strategic Transformation Officer at BurnBright International. As a strategic advisor, Ozioma consults on complex strategic problems and transformational initiatives for a diverse array of clients.
She has spoken at the UN, TEDx, SXSW, Social Media Week, and SAP’s Web Summit stage, taught at Columbia University, and worked on a variety of globally recognized brands including P&G, General Mills, Ford, Target, Walmart and many others.
Ozioma’s signature work at SU Portugal teaches leaders, teams, and organizations how to navigate complexity and generate innovative solutions through shifts in their individual and collective mindset, motivations, methods and models. Her transformational training and talks inspire innovation and ignite action.”
“The landscape of leadership has radically shifted. What it means to be a leader today is remarkably different than what it meant previously. Navigating today’s leadership landscape requires an updated set of modern skills.
Collaboration, adaptability, and enablement, against the backdrop of ever-increasing complexity is needed now more than ever if we are to navigate today’s personal and professional leadership landscape effectively.
Equally important is the ability to deeply embody the sense of purpose, power, and potential that stimulates and enhances higher-order leadership capacities.
This inspirational closing talk will explore how each of us can activate our own personal exponential potential. Learn how to become a next level leader/team capable of leading powerfully and with massive transformative purpose. “
“Dive deep into Cultural Strategy to understand how cultural paradigms are created, and how cultural landscapes within organizations can be enhanced to generate higher levels of engagement, productivity, and connectivity.
Igniting Cultural Transformation will enhance your cultural strategy skillset, by teaching you the foundations of organizational culture, and the emerging trends and technologies that enhance it.
In this course, we will talk, discuss, explore case studies, and do inquiries designed to deepen your understanding of the key mindset, strategies, practices and technologies that will enhance a company’s most crucial asset and key competitive advantage: its culture.
– Deepen your understanding of organizational culture and cultural strategy;
– Learn about emerging trends and technologies that enhance workplace culture;
– Enhance your ability to identify cultural shifts that need to take place;
– Develop your capacity for Cultural Innovation;
– Learn how to build a purpose driven culture of collaboration trust.”
“It’s important for leaders, teams, and organizations to learn the latest strategies for reinventing their approach to the future they desire to see.
Reinventing the Future introduces you to the mindset, strategies, and resources that will enable you to create a more empowered and strategically aligned approach to personal, professional, and organizational development.
Leaders, teams, and organizations will:
– Identify current leadership/team/organizational challenges and how to transform their mindset and current approach;
– The creation of a blueprint for initiating transformational shifts that enhance leadership capacities, team collaboration, and company culture;
– Renewed inspiration for the role that individuals and organizations play in Reinventing the Future;
– Learn how to reimagine and reinvent their approach to the future of their own development during a time when there are more questions than answers.”
“The learning landscape has radically transformed. The choices we make about how we develop our mindset and capacity for innovation, collaboration, and adaptive expertise will impact the trajectory of our careers, as well as the growth trajectory of our organizations.
Based on leading edge research from Harvard University and Brain-centric Instructional Design, as well as over a decade of transformational teaching and learning experiences, this riveting exploration into the domain of Transformative Learning and Development will enhance your own understanding of how to learn with deep understanding.
Areas we will explore:
– What is Exponential Learning?
– New Trends in organizational Learning & Development;
– Learning in a VUCA World (Vulnerability, Uncertainty, Complexity Ambiguity);
– The 4 Modes of Learning;
– Designing and developing Personal and Organizational Learning Plans.”
“We all have the capacity to create meaningful change, but we often don’t know how. This interactive session teaches how to move ideas/initiatives forward.
This activated talk will teach you the foundations of Transformational Impact Strategy (TIS) and how to use it to move your ideas and initiatives forward, while creating a greater impact in your organization, in the and out the world.
Participants will gain access to strategic tools and frameworks used to develop campaigns and global movements. By the end of the activated talk, participants will have an insider’s view on how to develop more effective, dynamic strategies that activate and empower transformative change.
– The Evolution of Impact;
– Building movements + activating community;
– Developing yourself as a transformational leader capable of leading change;
– Designing transformational experiences that embody your vision + mission.”