We are honored to partner with leading global organizations (NGOs, United Nations organizations, think tanks, foundations, and other mission-driven organizations) that share our mission to create a world of abundance and address humanity's most urgent challenges. Impact Partnerships with Singularity University (SU) are based on shared value and offer meaningful benefits.
For our Impact Partners:
- Exposure to SU’s unique perspective on how exponential technology can help solve the world’s biggest challenges
- Access to SU’s networks of corporate partners, startups, governmental organizations, alumni, and community chapters around the world
- Linkages to Silicon Valley-based companies, social entrepreneurs, and innovation mindsets
- Discounted and customized educational and innovation programs
For Singularity University:
- Deeper understanding of the world’s biggest challenges from the deep knowledge and field networks of our Impact Partners
- Opportunities for startups to beta test innovations in the field
- Opportunities to leverage Impact Partner networks to advance SU’s mission
The Impact Partnership program is currently undergoing a redesign to maximize our collaborations for greater impact.
“Our team looks into the future and provides options for UNICEF. We think that Singularity University provides a unique and valuable window into that future, and together we can identify and scale up solutions that will have great impact for the world’s most vulnerable women and children.”
- Christopher Fabian, Advisor on Innovation to the Executive Director at UNICEF