2017 Financial Summit – How to Prepare for Exponential Opportunities and Disruptions Coming to World Economy
Financial Advisors, Insurance and Banking Executives, Venture Capitalists, and Entrepreneurs Will Learn to Leverage Great Change to Succeed and Remain Competitive
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. – May 11, 2017 – Singularity University (SU) announced the fourth annual Exponential Finance Summit taking place at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square, June 7-9, 2017. SU is a global community with a mission to educate, inspire and empower leaders to apply exponential technologies to foster universal abundance and address humanity’s grand challenges today.
The event is expected to attract over 700 global executives, entrepreneurs, financial advisors, insurance and banking executives, and VCs. Attendees will learn how disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), digital currencies, robotics, nanotechnologies, advances in energy, crowdfunding and computing systems are changing the way we do business.
In addition to keynote and panel presentations, the Summit will include customized content tracks for each financial segment, Leadership Skills workshops, and Introduction and Alumni master classes on Exponential Technologies. There will also be a hands-on Innovation Lab featuring the latest disruptive technologies. The Summit is designed to provide insights on how to take action, remove uncertainty and instill confidence in where to make investments to remain competitive and secure.
This year’s Summit will focus on:
- How exponential technologies form the critical foundation for an abundant future
- How financial advising and wealth management are changing as a result
- What you need to know about Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Why behavioral science is increasingly important to successful financial services
- How cognitive automation and robotics is impacting banking. Do human financial advisors have a future in an exponential world?
- What constitutes the frontline for Fin-Tech startups
- What changes are driving crowdfunding to become a mainstream source of financing
“Exponential Finance will help attendees navigate the rapid pace of change taking place in the financial sector due to exponential technologies. We’ll share tools that will help participants stay at the forefront and understand where to invest, how to protect their assets, and what it will take to remain competitive and successful in this new economy,” said Will Weisman, Executive Director, Summits at SU.
Among the presenters and topics this year:
- Toni Lane Casserly, Co-Founder of Bitnation and Cointelegraph on cryptocurrencies, Blockchain
- Mary Harman, Managing Director, Enterprise Payments at Bank of America on banking and exponential technology
- Matthew Spoke, CEO of nuco on the future of digital infrastructures
- Alida Draudt, Futurist & Service Designer of Capital One on the future of money
- Daniel Schreiber, CEO of Lemonade on exponential insurance and AI
- Mike Sigal, CEO of 500 StartUps on the processes for external innovation
- Eric Piscini Principal of Financial Services Technology & Global FSI Blockchain Leader of Deloitte on Blockchain in insurance
- Brinkley Warren, Co-founder & CMO of Quantiacs on crowdsourcing and hedge funds
- Dr. Peter Diamandis, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of SU and Founder of XPRIZE on driving global abundance
- Dr. Ray Kurzweil, Co-Founder & Chancellor of SU and Director of Engineering at Google
- Bob Pisani, CNBC “On Air Stocks” and Trader Talk on exponential financial services
Exponential Finance is one of three Exponential Summits each year, the other two are Exponential Manufacturing and Exponential Medicine. SU also hosts an annual Global Summitand a growing number of International Summits. The Summits foster technology innovation and the real-world applications that drive global good. To date, Summits have attracted attendees from 85 countries who network with each other and domain experts in exponential technologies and thinking. During these unique events, attendees gain actionable knowledge and skills along with a network of industry contacts to help them navigate how these disruptive technologies can be incorporated into and benefit their organizations.
Exponential Finance is produced with generous support from Deloitte, Platinum Partner of Singularity University Summits, as well as from CNBC, the Exponential Finance Media Partner and the following Partners of Exponential Finance: RealLeaders, b37.vc, Barron’s, sifma, YPO WPO, crowdfunder, and Financial Advisor. Registration, full speaker lineup, and working agenda are available at https://su.org/summits/exponential-finance/
Press inquiries? Ask questions or register here: https://su.org/summits/exponential-finance/
ABOUT SINGULARITY UNIVERSITY (SU)
Singularity University is a global learning and innovation community using exponential technologies to tackle the world’s biggest challenges and build an abundant future for all. SU’s collaborative platform empowers individuals and organizations across the globe to learn, connect, and innovate breakthrough solutions using accelerating technologies like artificial intelligence, robotics, and digital biology. SU was founded in 2008 by renowned innovators Ray Kurzweil and Peter H. Diamandis and has partnered with leading organizations including Google, Deloitte, Genentech, and UNICEF. To learn more, visit SU.org, join us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @SingularityU, and download our SingularityU Hub mobile app from the App Store.
Anna Roubos, email@example.com