Re[solve] Program > Re[solve] Learning
Shape the Future of Learning
This world of ubiquitous information is changing the base concepts of what learning is. We’re moving from a push-based system to a pull-based system of learning. How do we remain relevant in this world of rapid change? What are we actually here to learn? What do we need to learn for the future?
Re[solve] Learning is an experiential 3-day program designed to reset your vision as an exponential leader and empower you with fresh thinking and tools to shape the future of learning. It’s an immersion into the opportunities exponential technologies create in reshaping the future of learning and the unique role you can play in building that future. View the agenda.
November 8-10, 2017 (Sold out)
Silicon Valley, California, USA
Price: $5,000 Download an approval letter to give your manager.
Why You Should Attend
In a time of rapid change, designing the future relies less on the application of today's best practices and more about the creation of inventive new business models and approaches to learning and training that leverage emerging technologies and a new mindset. To that end, here's what you'll take away from the program:
- Deeper knowledge about how artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies will radically transform learning, talent acquisition, employee development and retention, and more
- An informed point of view about trending future-of-education techniques, technologies, and tools and which are best for your organization to pursue
- Expert feedback on learning approaches and challenges your organization is wrestling with from thought leaders, practitioners, and futurists
- Knowledge of current and emerging technology and investment trends related to the future of learning, and the cutting-edge innovators, startups, and organizations working in this space that could help you achieve your strategic objectives
- Hands-on experience with learning technology and an understanding of their implications for the future of learning
- Exclusive access to an online platform with downloadable content curated by Singularity University
- A supportive new professional network that can help and inspire you moving forward
Re[solve Learning is a 3-day program that incorporates multiple content formats and delivery methods. Here are some elements of the program design we're most excited to have you experience:
- Deep-dive content and an exclusive online community for pre-arrival and post-program discussions (shared digitally prior to the program to make in-person sessions highly interactive)
- SU faculty and expert keynotes, panel discussions, and break-out group working sessions
- Experiential learning programming that will bring the future of learning to life in an exciting, and highly interactive way that includes VR simulations
- A SciFi DI workshop that applies SU’s Design for Exponentials framework utilizing science fiction storytelling to model new worlds, technologies, and solutions to envision and shape the future of learning
- Interactive installations that capture attendee perspectives and inspire collaboration
Displaying 1 of 5
Who You'll Meet
This program is designed for leaders from the private sector, nonprofits, governments, and educational institutions who are passionate about shaping the future of learning. Participants include:
- Educators, innovators, and others who want to disrupt the status quo of learning
- Planning or impacting the development of innovative programs, products, and services
- Designing or leading employee development programs
- EdTech startups and entrepreneurs
- HR and learning leaders who need to understand how to prepare their organizations to train the workforce the future
We find that having a diverse mix of perspectives and experiences helps spur innovative thinking and fuel new ideas, making it an important part of the learning experience.
Spotlight on SU's SciFi Design Intelligence Workshop
SU's SciFi Design Intelligence workshop is a fascinating experience that leverages our proven Design for Exponentials framework and harnesses the power of storytelling and retrocasting to first envision an abundant future and then work backward to identify the key milestones to achieve it. Get a taste of this workshop in the following video, and hear from our CEO Rob Nail why we leverage science fiction storytelling as a key device to help leaders better develop their business strategy.
The program fee of $5,000 includes all sessions, meals, and local transportation to and from program activities (for those staying at our partner hotel) for your three-day program.
Most meals will be included during the program.
Lodging is not included, but we have reserved a block of rooms for participants at a discounted rate at our partner hotel. This information will be shared after we confirm your registration.
Transportation to and from the airport is not included. Transportation from the hotel to all scheduled program activities will be provided for you. If you stay at a different hotel or choose to leave early/arrive later, you will be responsible for your own transportation.
Estimated taxi fares:
From San Jose Airport (SJC): approximately $45 to hotel.
From San Francisco Airport (SFO): approximately $115 to hotel.
Already attended another SU program such as an Executive Program or Summit? This program may be a great update for you!
This is a very hands-on, experiential program that offers you a great opportunity to work with concepts you encountered in prior SU programs. And while other SU programs may provide general overviews of all global grand challenges or single sessions on the learning challenge, Re[solve] Learning is a major, 3-day deep-dive into the learning challenge.
Can’t attend this time? Send someone from your team!
Approximate travel times (with no traffic) into Silicon Valley:
- San Jose Airport (SJC): 15 minutes
- San Francisco Airport (SFO): 45 minutes
While some flights into SFO may be less expensive, the difference is usually made up in the expense of the taxi or car service from SFO to Silicon Valley.
Please reach out to your local US Embassy to confirm which visa type you need, in order to ensure you receive information that is applicable to your country.
The visa wizard on the U.S. government travel website may be helpful: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/general/visa-wizard.html