Industry Insights Reports:
Exponential Trends in Manufacturing
We monitor emerging trends, tech, and the startups that could be your next competitor (or best acquisition target).
We’re now facing the next manufacturing revolution—and it’s being powered by artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), and automation—essentially, mechanical minds.
In this industry insights report, we identify the key trends, emerging technologies, and startups to watch that are changing the face of traditional manufacturing.
- Biotechnology manufacturing: Learn what firms are moving to commercialize breakthroughs like CRISPR, artificial organs and molecules, and stem cell development.
- Augmented reality: Discover how headsets and helmets will revolutionize factory floors.
- Predictive maintenance: Explore how the Internet of Things (IoT) sensors coupled with machine learning will prevent breakdowns and reduce the cost of servicing equipment.
- Generative design: Find out how computer programs can shorten the design process, get products to market faster, and save in R&D costs.
- Additive manufacturing: Discover some of the firms using 3D printing technology and why this tech is forever altering the manufacturing industry.
You’ll also find a timeline showing when our experts expect these exponential technologies to be deployed.
At Singularity University, we elevate exceptional companies into exponential enterprises that can thrive amid chaos and uncertainty, and we provide the tools, frameworks, and leadership models to help you future-proof your organization.
See how we can help transform your organization into an exponential enterprise that’s prepared to tackle the coming changes and seize new opportunities.