Exponential Technologies in Manufacturing Report
The world is undergoing a fourth industrial revolution fueled by intelligent automation and marked by an unprecedented, exponential pace of change. Many leading manufacturers are converging digital and physical worlds to produce smarter products, more efficient processes, and more closely connected customers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
Singularity University collaborated with Deloitte and the Council on Competitiveness on this data-rich research study to highlight opportunities for manufacturers to embrace advanced technologies and updated business and leadership models to uncover new sources of competitive advantage.
This 64-page report will help leaders:
- Understand rapidly advancing technologies that show the most promise and the results they can expect by adopting them
- Transform their manufacturing businesses to keep ahead of disruptive trends
- Evolve business models to support their vision of the future
- Create strategies to incentivize stakeholders to drive change throughout their organization and broader ecosystem
The report shares insights from Singularity University faculty as well as senior executives and subject matter experts at some of the world’s largest manufacturing organizations, and several high-tech startups.
Participating companies include:
- Deere & Company
- Lockheed Martin
- United Technologies Corporation
- Exelon Corp.
- Dow Chemical
- Local Motors
At Singularity University, we elevate exceptional companies into exponential enterprises that can thrive amid chaos and uncertainty, and we provide the tools, frameworks, and leadership models to help you future-proof your organization.
See how we can help transform your organization into an exponential enterprise with leaders who are prepared to tackle the coming changes and seize new opportunities.