SU Ventures Presents: Blockchain Beyond Finance with Samantha Radocchia
The blockchain has become famous for its foundational use of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, but it also has many other applications that could revolutionize the tech industry.
Join Samantha Radocchia, Co-founder of Chronicled, which leverages blockchain and IoT technologies to deliver smart supply chain solutions, as she explains how blockchain can become the operating system for the future.
Watch this on-demand webinar to:
- Get an overview of blockchain and how it works
- Discover applications of blockchain beyond financial services, ICOs, and cryptocurrencies
- Explore the social implications and benefits of blockchain
- Delve into the role of blockchain in providing transparency and preventing corruption in the mineral trade and other industries
- Learn how blockchain aids in tracking and supply chain management
- Understand how devices, sensors, and the blockchain are intersecting
- Consider how blockchain is changing the game for those working on achieving sustainable development goals (SDGs)
This webinar will give you a broader understanding of blockchain and valuable working knowledge of its applications beyond the financial realm.
At Singularity University, we work with startups at the intersection of exponential technologies and global impact. We take a long-term approach to helping them build high-growth, sustainable businesses. SU Ventures provides exclusive bootcamps, sprints, and other programs that promote breakthroughs, accelerate milestones, and help entrepreneurs succeed.
Whether you’re starting an early-stage venture, scaling a startup, or innovating inside a large company with thoughts of a spinoff, see how we can help your idea take flight.
Learn more about the SU programs featured in the webinar: