Exponential technologies are driving global change in every arena, affecting every way of life. Organizations of all sizes and types, from solopreneurs to mega-corporations, are being transformed by the rise and reach of exponential technologies.
These technologies—including AI, blockchain, mixed reality, quantum computing, and digital biology—are remaking every industry, and the changes are playing out in real time. Given the rapid pace of change, it can be difficult to know which technologies can help drive real value for you, your organization, and your community, and how to apply them to achieve business and societal goals.
Let us be your guide
Typically, adoption of new technologies is driven by business reasons that include gaining competitive advantage, reaching new markets, cutting costs, and fending off competitors. In today’s era of customer-centric business, we also must take into account the need to add value to the user experience of today’s always-connected consumers, who have higher expectations for products and services than ever before.
At SU, we believe that exponential technologies hold the key to solving humanity’s biggest challenges. We work with clients to help them see beyond short-term, bottom-line concerns to focus on additional types of impact—including impact on global health, learning, food, energy, the environment, shelter, security, and more. It’s this unique intersection of impact and growth that we explore at Global Summit, enabling all attendees to benefit from an infusion of the mindset, network, and tools needed to help create a better future for us all.
Understand the latest in exponential technologies
Each year at Global Summit, our community comes together to examine the latest trends in exponential technologies, discover the work of innovative startups building novel solutions, and forge new connections to help inspire impact creation across the globe. Global Summit 2019 in San Francisco is shaping up to be our best yet. Among the sessions planned are:
- AI: Hope, Hype, Reality with Nathana Sharma, SU Faculty, Labelbox
- Business Models for the Long Road with Ola Kowalewski, SU Faculty Fellow
- Leading Organizations with David Roberts, SU Faculty, Exponential Leadership
- Hacking Longevity with Dr. Daniel Kraft, SU Chair of Medicine
- Exponential Innovation with Nick Davis, Kyle Hermans, and Bill O’Connor
Here are some additional must-see speakers and sessions from the SUniverse:
Dr. Peter H. Diamandis: SU’s Executive Founder and Director will present a workshop on finding your massive transformative purpose (MTP) and using moonshot thinking to transform your mindset, your career, and your approach to life.
Dr. Ray Kurzweil: SU’s Co-Founder and Chancellor is one of the world’s leading inventors, thinkers, and futurists, and he has a 30-year track record of accurate predictions. I am excited for his keynote address on August 20, followed by a Q&A session.
Erik Anderson: In “Are You on Model?” SU’s Executive Chairman will be sharing his proven system to address leadership challenges in times of accelerating change. Industries ripe for disruption must balance long-term vision and courage with short-term performance goals, and this session will provide valuable tools and insights to help leaders do just that.
We’re thrilled that some of the world’s most respected thinkers and industry leaders are joining us, including :
- Dr. Makaziwe Mandela, public speaker, and thought leader, speaking on Exponential Equity: Designing a Radically Inclusive Future
- Chip Conley, Founder, Modern Elders, speaking on The New Sharing Economy: Intergenerational Collaboration
- Dean & Anne Ornish, Authors, of UnDo It, speaking on Hacking A Better Life
- Catherine Wood, CEO & Founder, ARK Investments, speaking on Investing in Disruptive Innovation
- Susan McPherson, Founder and CEO of McPherson Strategies, speaking on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
- Wolfgang Fengler, Lead Economist at the World Bank, speaking on Human-Centered Internet: Global Tipping Points
- Prukalpa Sankar, Co-Founder, Altan, speaking on Big Data for Good
- Jasmin Rohman, Sr. Designer/Architect, Magic Leap, speaking on how Spatial Computing Will Transform Smart Cities
And as always, we’ll feature the latest thinking from global leaders in emerging and converging exponential technologies. We’ll feature presentations on AI, blockchain, digital reality, exponential medicine, big data, human-centered internet, and so much more. You’ll also be able to see innovation in action in our EXPO, where we’ll have exciting startups on hand to share the novel solutions they’re building to help address urgent global challenges.
Interested in the future of learning, the future of work—and how the growing global impact of exponential technology affects humanity? We invite you to join 2,000 attendees from 64 countries, along with 108 expert presenters and 37 exponential organizations at Global Summit 2019. This is one event you won’t want to miss!
Can’t make it to San Francisco this year? We’ve got you covered. We’ll be streaming all main stage sessions throughout Global Summit. Sign up here!